Playing along with Casey Wiegand, “five things you didn’t know about me”. If you’d like to play, leave your 5 in the comments, or a link to your own blog post 🙂
- I was born with the blond highlights in the front of my hair. I think they make me look more adventurous than I actually am – I would never choose something so drastic myself, but I do like them 🙂
- I’d love to have a bunch more babies. I think family is the greatest part of life and would someday love a big one (although somedays I feel completely overwhelmed with two, so someday…)
- If I were to master an instrument, I’d choose the violin. But I really love piano too, and am much closer to that goal.
- I grew up hating health food. I remember my brother and I being completely disgusted when my mom would occasionally buy a loaf of whole wheat bread. Now I got a degree in holistic nutrition and he wants to be an organic farmer!
- I love having baseball games on tv during the day. It’s summery, not commanding of my attention, and makes me feel less alone with the kiddos.
Now your turn!